Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Childhood












Like I said on my previous post, here are the outfit that I wore for INFARE III day 2, yup the last day of INFARE. And I chose 'Childhood' as the title of this post because of the theme of INFARE III, CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. So I tried to match the theme by wearing a knit sweater with giraffe pattern details, and match it with neon flare skirt to make it more colorful. It's so fun playing with color, when you get bored with monochrome. The last touch, wore this typical boots (in love with the chain details on the back side) to get the masculine look. 

Sweater: The Scent
Neon skirt: FOREVER 21
Boots: FOREVER 21
Knuckle rings: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: Cotton On
Bulldog ring: Greedy Sassy
Necklace: H&M

Follow SilverScented on INSTAGRAM

xoxo,  Silver.

1 comment:

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...