Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love Bird










This post actually about a 'matchy-matchy' outfit. Start from when I first bought my bird pattern skirt and been a long time hiding on my closet, 'till  finally I decided to wear it since I found this cute bird necklace, lol! Just trying to matched it with the skirt, and isn't it look cute together?no? Let me know your thoughts ;p
Simply pairing the whole 'matchy-matchy" stuffs with orange sheer top and my chunky heels, also with my new square ring from Luvelle.

Skirt: TGIFashion
Necklace: Luvelle
Ring: Luvelle
Heels: New Look

xoxo,  Silver.

3 comments:

  1. love your necklace , looks pretty :)
    it surely does look good together combined with your bird patterned skirt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit and the necklace is so pretty :)

    www.rambutan18.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt& necklace!
    xx,

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...